Looking good is what we all want to achieve. Many women (and men) spend hours in the bathroom in the morning and we finish. In fact, many do not even get out of the front door if you do not solve their “face” before!
Take it; throughout the life of a woman, she will spend, on average, a whopping £ 100,000 in cosmetics, while the man in his 30s will spend about £ 100 one month grooming and preening feathers.
What does this tell us? Well, we like to be nice, of course! But that beauty means you really want to spend six figures? If we add the amount we spend on beauty products, I can almost guarantee that comprise almost without food and supplements.
You’ve heard the quote, “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder” and “surface beauty”, but there is more to the concept of beauty of that, but I really do not want to go into the history here. The goal here is to look at a different angle. It is not makeup, but on the assumption that beauty starts from within.
As we know, we need to nourish our bodies in order to live our lives every day. We need food for energy, food and construction. We also know that when we feed our bodies CRAP food – not recognized by our body, we increase the acidity. In other words, the body becomes unbalanced. You can create “free radicals” multiple and, therefore, causes the rapid aging (as well as other health problems). The aging process also moves through the use of drugs, pesticides, preservatives, smoking, alcohol, sugar, automobile fumes and toxins in our everyday environment.
There is not much we can do with the vehicles on the road BELTING black smoke or factory, toxic waste dump in the water, but there is not much we can do to reduce our exposure and increase longevity and youthful appearance .
Of course, it does not follow the normal beauty regime (as if I had left!), But if you can also take care of the inside, so you may find that you are before completing even go anywhere near your face! I’m not bragging, but this often call me Miss Example :. I had a place in Brixton, south London one summer when someone shouted from behind the desk and asked me to sign a petition on pension reform … quickly said, “I know you’re young, but I found myself eventually affect “I had to smile, because, without knowing it, I’m closer to retirement than I thought.
You see, taking care of the inner self, the rate at which the age due to a youthful glow slowdown. It ‘also important to have a son like a playful perspective on life and forget about age. We all age, it is inevitable, but there is much we can do to remain “young”.
1) Be active – I can not stress how important it is to stay active. According to a recent study, 12 years, people who are fit and active, at least 60 to 140 minutes per week reduces the risk of death by 30%. This means that you should not exercise. Something sweet also works! Just move!
2) Eating Beauty – This is my favorite subject, and you can go on all day. We all know, but I’ll say it until you’re blue in the face (maybe not, but hey, you never know …), a diet rich in fruits and vegetables, quality fats and fish may help prolong her life one year! Your body is so forgiving that it’s never too late to change things, but we must start now. Nutrition is the golden key. I prefer to spend £ 600 on a new kitchen and a luminous device that pair of designer shoes. Shoes hurt your feet, where centrifugal years of my life has added – a huge difference. Wholefoods alkalizing your body will clear the crap and give you a great natural energy.
3) Try to sleep – If you have a chronic insomniac, I sympathize. I did, but not anymore. In fact, I found my sleep quality secret in November 2014 and not getting enough sleep is associated with aging excessive, according to a US study. The study found, women are deprived of their quality of sleep has been an increase in lines and wrinkles. * If we sleep about 8 hours a day, but we are all different – some of us need all those hours or more, while others (like me) well with less. The key here is how much sleep is good for you. If you can not sleep and you’ve tried everything I can say that you have not tried!
* E ‘likely that this study was conducted in clothes of “European”. Black leather and Africa does not have a tendency to show fine lines and wrinkles.
4) Do not get stressed – this is easier said than done. We all go through periods of stress, but sometimes stress can go too long, up to the point in which it causes digestive problems such as IBS. Do not underestimate how much they are stressed, even if you think it is not. Walking round with constant stress and aging that can lead to heart disease, stroke, or anxiety.
Work stress through relaxation. Yoga (my favorite way to de stress), or you can meditate or swim … while you rest. Whatever the causes of stress and deal with it!
5) Update – good quality supplements made from whole foods are useful, even if you eat a good diet. In concentrated form, and are provided as antioxidants phyotnutrients necessary directly into the blood (once absorbed naturally), so that even in the worst digestive systems benefit. Antioxidants and other nutrients, leads to a youthful and radiant! Watch a supplement containing products and to avoid vitamin and mineral blocks, especially if they’re cheap!